Friday, August 13, 2010

The Aquarium and What Not...

Delaney starts kindergarten next Wednesday. Seriously, where has the time gone?

Anyway, we decided to try and do one more fun activity before the start of school so we headed over to the Monterey Bay Aquarium with Grandma Barb today. The aquarium was super crowded due to some big events that are happening on the Monterey Peninsula this weekend, but we still had fun none the less.


And for your viewing pleasure here are a few random pictures...

While my parents and I were on our way to the desert last weekend, we stopped and had lunch at Bob's Big Boy in Calimesa. Chris has an unnatural obsession with Bob's Big Boy, so of course I had to take a picture just to show him.


And here are a few pictures of Chris and Delaney (and some friends!) watching Scooby Doo together before bed one evening.


Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Princess Heather said...

Cute pictures. I can't believe Delaney starts Kindergarten this week. How excited she must be! I miss you guys.

Melissa said...

We miss you too, Heather!

Grandma Peggy said...

Great pictures. Looks like you guys had a great time.
Give Delaney my love.