Sunday, May 2, 2010

We're Back...

We just got back from a 3 day trip to Disneyland and California Adventure. We had a great time and I know that some of you are anxious to see pictures, so I am just going to post 3 for now. These aren't the best pictures and I haven't photo edited them at all but here is Delaney with her two new favorite characters, Woody and Jessie.





And here is Delaney with Pocahontas. Delaney wasn't really that impressed with Pocahontas, but decided to have her picture taken with her anyway since she was standing near Woody and Jessie.



I promise to try and post some more exciting pictures soon!

1 comment:

Grandma Barb said...

Can't wait to see all the fun pictures. Looks like you did have a great time and Delaney certainly was very talkative about the trip when she called a bit ago.