Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day!


Today is Earth Day!



It's a great day to step and back and think about what changes you can make to Save the Earth.



To learn more about Earth Day and to sign a pledge about what you are willing to do to make the world a better place, CLICK HERE.


Also, today the Disney Movie Oceans is premiering in theathers. I can't wait to see this movie!!!


If I thought Delaney could sit still through it, I would totally go see this movie today in honor of Earth Day. But since the chances of that are slim to none, I'll probably just wait and watch it on DVD some day.

And in other news, today is the start of the NFL draft.




The NFL draft isn't nearly as important as Earth Day but it's worth mentioning, none the less.

4 comments:

Melissa Too said...

Since you are celebrating earth day are you going to teach Chris how to recycle? :)

Melissa said...

No, he's not very good that. But surprisingly he has gotten very good at using reusable bags. He even takes them to the grocery store with him when he does go grocery shopping.

Princess Heather said...

Yay for Earth Day!

I got to see a special preview of Oceans on Monday. It is super good. But I think Delaney would get bored in it. It was almost so peaceful and beautiful, that even I wanted to take a little nap.

Melissa said...

Heather,
I had a feeling Delaney wouldn't be able to sit through that movie. I'm glad you thought it was good though. I'm really looking forward to seeing it sometime.