Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Little Home Decorating


Chris refers to the office in our house as his "man cave." He decorated it himself without any input from me.

Yesterday, Chris and two of his friends brought the newest addition to the "man cave" into the house. This new addition may be the heaviest piece of furniture in our house now.




What is it, you ask????




Are you ready???



It's a......









Gun Safe!


(Edited to Add: if you look closely you can see my reflection in the safe. I have on some obnoxious pink flamingo capri pajama bottoms. It's really too bad you can't see them!)




And it's not just any gun safe, it's one with tractor logos.



I'm still getting used to seeing this bad boy sitting out but I guess my opinion doesn't matter since Chris put it in his special room.






Oh, and for the record... I have no idea how Chris and his friends got this in the house with out seriously injuring one of them selves. I think it was dropped a few times on the way in because of how heavy it is.

2 comments:

Grandma Barb said...

And just why does Chris need this huge addition to his room? Guess he'll just have to put all of his gold in it since, as far as I know, he doesn't seem to have nearly enough guns to fill it! Does he have any? Something I know I'd want in my house! Hope he does enjoy it!

Melissa said...

Yeah, we are probably the only people with a big safe and nothing to fill it!