Saturday, April 3, 2010

What I Want This Week...

I think everyone is aware by now that I *LOVE* purses!

I am sort of a purse hoarder. I have tons of them.

For awhile now I have had my eye on the Harvey's Seatbelt bags. I think they are great. They are purses made out of seatbelts and are suppoused to be made to last forever.

Here are just a few of there purses...


Pocketbook of Posie Boxy Purse
Boxy Red

Scully Rope Tote


Bon Voyage Large Rope Tote



And this purse seems to be really pulling at my heart strings. I think I need it badly...

The Disney Classic Large Satchel







These purse's are available at the Harvey's stores in Los Angeles and the Disney one is also available at a store in Downtown Disney.




I don't think I mentioned this before but my cute is husband is taking me to Disneyland soon to celebrate my 30th birthday. I may just have to bring that Disney bag home with me!

1 comment:

Princess Heather said...

Those are cute! I think the red one and the disney one are my faves. I hope you get one.