Monday, May 3, 2010

More Disneyland...

So, like I said in my last post we had a great time on our recent vacation to Disneyland and California Adventure. We stayed at the Grand Californian Hotel and our room had a great view of the Paradise Pier in California Adventure and the hotel pool.






And our room at the Grand Californian even had bunk beds for Delaney to sleep in. She thought it was the greatest thing ever and insisted on sleeping on the top bunk.




We rode lots of rides...





And we visited with our friends like...

Mickey Mouse



Minnie Mouse



Mater and Lighting McQueen





Mr. Incredible



Stitch



And we posed for lots and lots and lots of pictures...






And we squeezed in dinner at Goofy's Kitchen were we ran into more friends like...

Chip


Minnie Mouse (again)



Goofy and Snow White



And Princess Jasmine



And after we got tired of park hopping on Saturday afternoon we hit up the fun pool at the Grand Californian...



And when our trip was over we got to go home and pick up this cute girl from boarding.

I just love the orange bandanna she came home in, I think I may keep it on forever.




And to be honest, I have lots more pictures. But I won't bore you with posting anymore. This post was totally overloaded with pictures to begin with. Sorry!

3 comments:

Grandma Barb said...

I love the pictures. Fun to be able to view them from London! I don't think that it was picture overload and would love to see more. IF you think this is overload, you must really be overloaded whenever I post pictures. Looks like you had a great time and that Dakota was well taken care of too.

Melissa said...

Barb, I love looking at all the pictures you post! I guess when I am on someone else's blog I love looking at lots of pictures but when it my own I worry that its too much. It's probably sort of silly of me.

Grandma Peggy said...

Thanks for sharing the great pictures. Delaney looks like she had a ball. Maybe you need to get her bunk beds! But then poor Daddy would have to get on the top bunk to read her a bedtime story. I would like to see that!