Thursday, May 6, 2010

A List of Sorts...

1. Is it odd that I am so excited that we got picked to be a Nielsen TV family?




That's right folks the Nielsen company has asked us to fill out diaries about our TV viewing habits for the next week.


So if TV shows like Deadliest Catch, Pawn Stars and Scooby Doo rise in popularity in the next week, you can thank Chris and Delaney.


And if you have no idea what I am talking about, you can CLICK HERE to read more.

2. I love the new technology that Disney is testing out right now. Check out this video from the Disney Parks blog of a talking Mickey Mouse that was tested at Disneyland last week.













I am so bummed, we weren't one of the lucky people that got to meet this special Mickey.



3. Speaking of Disneyland, I didn't make it home with one of the Disney Couture Harvey's Seatbelt bags that I blogged about it. Apparently Chris thinks I don't need any more expensive purses. BOO!


And speaking of expensive purses, I am also LOVING the new Disney Dooney and Bourke purses. I really wanted to bring this Navy blue and white one home with me.




But again, Chris foiled my plans. BOO!



Although I did come home with this little beauty for about 1/10 of the cost of the Dooney and Bourke. (Thanks to my awesome sister Heather for giving me an American Express gift card for my birthday that allowed me to buy this!)



And just so you know I'm still aspiring to own an expensive Disney purse someday. I guess I better start saving my money now.


4. I don't think I have mentioned this yet but I am so excited that Tim Tebow got drafted by the Broncos.



I really like the Broncos, so I'm happy that he'll be playing for them.


5. Delaney is a ham.

Enough said...



We are experimenting with ways to make her hair curly for her dance recital and as soon as we got these sponge rollers in she started walking up and down the hall striking these diva like poses.

No comments: