Sunday, December 20, 2009

Look Quick....

Since the chances are slim that Delaney will ever a have a sibling someday, you may never see another picture like this...



And yes, I realize my attempt at humor above wasn't really that funny.

Chris, Delaney and I just got back from a whirlwind trip to Yuba City where we celebrated an early Christmas with my family. And that sweet girl in the picture above is our new cousin Emerson. Delaney just adored her! And for some reason I am lame and that is the ONLY picture I took all weekend.

Now that we are home Delaney is having a great time playing with all the Christmas presents she got early including 3 Zhu Zhu pets and this hamster fun house shown below.

Putting together that hamster fun house was a pain in my behind. And conveniently Chris was running on the treadmill and unavailable to help when I was assembling it this afternoon. But now that it's all said and done it is kind of cute to watch the little hamsters run around in.

3 comments:

Grandma Barb said...

Delaney looks good with a baby to hold. Maybe you need to reconsider that sibling thing! Delaney is now old enough that she could help out and even babysit in a few years too. Hint, hint, hint!!! Hampster house sure looks like fun. Bet Delaney could sell those Zhu Zhu's for lots of money right now too; but of course she wouldn't want to do that.

Princess Heather said...

I think Delaney would enjoy a baby brother. :)

By the way, that cat I bought her for christmas is truly interesting. I put a battery in it, so it should work when you flip the switch. I should have added a separate battery just in case. It takes 1 D battery. And I dind't wrap the snowman kit, I ran out of paper.

Melissa said...

The funny thing Heather, is that Delaney does ask for a little brother on occasion. :)