Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hey, Where Did That Halo Come From???

2 comments:

Chani Pratt said...

Hi Melissa,
We have never met, but I am Chani -Marc Pratt's wife (Susies son). MaryAnn just gave me the site to your blog the other day. I hope you don't mind me checking it out. Too cute! I love seeing pictures of other family members of Marc. I LOVE the blog. I wish I was a dedicated to mine, as you are to yours. Check ours out.
www.prattsinalaska.blogspot.com
I was spending some time looking through our past posts, getting aquainted with your family I guess you could say. I saw you said you have a facebook page. I'm going to go add you if you don't mind. Like I said...I LOVE staying in touch with Marc's Family.

Well...take care!
Chani

Melissa said...

Chani,

Thanks for the nice comment. I loved checking yours out and seeing Bella. And, please feel free to add me on Facebook.