Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 2009

We had a great Christmas this year. This is the first year we have ever hosted Christmas in our own home. We had a great time and were very happy that Chris's parents were able to join us for the holiday. I hardly took any pictures on my camera and the ones I have aren't the greatest. Hopefully Grandma Barb has some better ones that she'll put up on her blog later.

Here is Delaney on Christmas Eve, putting out cookies and milk for Santa. She also put out some oatmeal for all the reindeer.


Here is Delaney on Christmas morning. She is checking out the Disney Princess bike and Belle Tea Cart that Santa left her. (Sorry for the terrible quality of the picture!)

Here is Delaney checking out all the goodies Santa left in her stocking. Please excuse her messy hair!

Wow, Santa left Delaney gummy worms in her stocking. How did he know that they are her favorite?!?

Santa also left Louis and Ray stuffed animals in Delaney's stocking. They are two of her favorite characters from the movie the Princess and Frog. I don't think I blogged about this before but just a few weeks ago we took Delaney to the movies for the first time ever. We went to the see the Princess and the Frog and she thought it was great!


And last but now least here is Delaney taking a rest between all of our present opening.

Chris took the whole week after Christmas off, so we have a lot of fun activities planned. Hopefully I'll some more fun pictures to show you later.

1 comment:

Granda Peggy said...

Love the new pictures of Delaney. Looks like she had a great time on Christmas.