
1. I am so on top and things and prepared for Christmas this year. I have never felt this way before. My shopping is all done, my presents are wrapped and my Christmas cards are in the mail. I'm not 100% happy with our Christmas card photo collage this year, but oh well, life goes on.
2. This is the first time in the last couple of years we haven't gone to Disneyland at the start of December. Whenever we would get back from Disneyland I would get all stressed about all the Christmas shopping I still needed to do and the Christmas cards I needed to create and mail out. This year I am top of things Christmas wise and we aren't going to Disneyland. This makes me really sad.
3. The heater in our house is broken. And it's pretty cold in our house. I have been trying all weekend with no luck to find someone to come and repair it before Monday. As of right now, it seems pretty unlikely that it's actually going to happen. I think we may need some prayers that we can get it fixed as soon as possible. And I guess at this point I'm pretty thankful we live in California and not some where cold like Alaska.
4. Delaney is obsessed with the Salvation Army and their red kettles. She loves nothing more than dropping coins in every one we see. In fact she even announced we should start shopping at a different grocery store more often since our regular grocery store doesn't have a red kettle out front.

5. And last but not least, I am sad that Tim Tebow and the Florida Gators lost the SEC Championship game last night. He's my favorite college football player and I'm excited to see which NFL team he'll end up playing for. (And no it doesn't bother me that he gets emotional and cries on occasion.)
And just because Chris likes to make fun of my fondness for Tim Tebow, I decided to add two pictures of him for good measure.
And hopefully next week, I'll have something more exciting to post than this completely random list that I posted today.


No comments:
Post a Comment