Monday, December 7, 2009

I guess we don't have to pack up and move to Hawaii...



Because our heater is fixed!!!!



It is so nice to have a warm house again.




Oh, and just because we "don't" have to move to Hawaii to get warm,
it doesn't mean we still wouldn't like to move to Hawaii...




Maybe someday Chris and I can retire to one of the islands.




And speaking of Hawaii, have you heard about the awesome waves they are expecting on the North Shore of Oahu??? Waves could reach heights of 50 feet. And because of the high waves certain beaches on Oahu and Maui have been closed.




I really wish we were there to see them!


Only don't worry, even though this picture may be deceiving we would never purposely go into the ocean when it's rough with large waves...




To read more on the big waves, CLICK HERE.

No comments: