Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

Delaney has one of those kids digital cameras that takes low resolution photos and she is a picture taking fool with it. Every time I download the pictures off her camera, I laugh. For instance she loves taking pictures of the TV and extreme close-ups of people. Here are just a few of the pictures I found on her camera last weekend. I think I'll leave the explanation of the pictures up to your imagination...






5 comments:

Grandma Barb said...

And you didn't even get to see all the ones that she deleted! She does love to take pictures and more pictures and more pictures. . . .

Melissa said...

You know when I looked at the pictures on Delaney's camera last weekend there were some of you and Don. But when I downloaded them to my computer they were gone. I guess she deleted because she figured they were on your computer. Otherwise I could have added your guys pictures to this post also! :)

Princess Heather said...

She is very good at centering things. Pretty soon she will learn about the law of thirds, and then you can hire her out to take wedding photos. Delightful.

Melissa said...

Wow Heather! Were you really up at 5:19 am Utah time? That's really early for you.

Princess Heather said...

Yah, I am having a bout of insomnia and work stress, so sleep has become elusive for me unless I take pharmaceuticals and then I can't concentrate at work so well the next day.

By the way, I fully intended to write thoughtful thank you cards for my birthday gifts, but then work got crazy, and I think that ship may have sailed. But I think about how much I love what you sent me every day. Words cannot describe the delight I felt over a game I have been wanting for a long time and oh the records. So, so happy. I loved it all. Thank you!