She has been sleeping a lot during the day, which is unheard of for her...

And when she hasn't been sleeping, we have been pulling our hair out trying to come up with activities to keep her entertained.
My go to source to keep Delaney entertained during her illness is to play cards with her. Delaney and I have been playing cards a lot this past week. In fact, she is becoming quite the card shark while playing Crazy 8's, Go Fish and Old Maid.
And Chris has been reading to her a lot when he gets home from work. Last night I went in to check on the two of them and discovered this...

Delaney somehow convinced Chris to make her a hat out of his newspaper.
It's just too bad I don't think he got a chance to read the paper before he turned it into a hat. :)
Hopefully after this weekend, Delaney can go back to feeling 100% and we won't have to spend most of our day trying to convince her to rest and to drink lots of fluids.

2 comments:
Glad that Delaney is feeling better. You've probably created a monster with all the fun activities, reading and card playing that you've been doing and Delaney won't want all that to stop. Great hat too!
Tell Delaney that Aunt Heather would be happy to play cards with her at Christmas. I fancy myself quite the card shark as well.
Post a Comment