Those are some of my Thanksgiving decorations. The Pilgrims and the Indians (or maybe I should say Native Americans)...
And hmmmm.....
What's That???
It's my Christmas tree which is up in the living room but not decorated yet.
And yes, I realize I am rushing the Christmas season by putting up Christmas decorations before Thanksgiving. And it's probably totally a faux pas to have up Thanksgiving and Christmas decorations at the same time.
I guess I am trying to make up for the fact that I didn't get to decorate for Halloween this year.

1 comment:
Oh fun. I can't put up my tree until we cut it down, and that won't be until Thanksgiving. But I still am trying to refrain from putting the rest up.
Plus this year I will be in Riverisde for 9 days of December, and that is 9 days that I won't be able to look at my tree and my decorations and my snow. It makes me sad. Oh well.
Post a Comment