Friday, November 6, 2009

What Sesame Street Character Are You?

In honor of Sesame Street's 40th anniversary, I just took a quiz to discover what Sesame Street Character I am most like...



And the winner is...



THE COUNT



I am the Count von Count. I have a real mind for numbers and could spend hours doing puzzles and quizzes. I tend to evaluate my life not necessarily through the quality of experiences, but the quantity of them. My thirst for life also makes me a bit of a night owl.





Okay, the puzzle and quiz part might be true but I am definitely not a night owl!!!!






To take the quiz yourself, CLICK HERE!!!

6 comments:

Grandma Barb said...

I just took the quiz and I'm Elmo! Guess that's why Delaney likes to spend time with me because she likes Elmo!

Grandma Barb said...

Delaney just did the quiz and she's Elmo too! That made her smile.

Melissa said...

That's funny you both got Elmo. I just took the quiz again and this time I got Oscar the Grouch. :)

Grandma Barb said...

Delaney said Uh-Oh! She thinks that's terrible. She wishes that you were still The Count.

Melissa said...

Okay, you'll have to tell Delaney I took it AGAIN, and I'm back to the Count.

I'm going to try and make Chris take it later to see if he's Oscar the Grouch.

Princess Heather said...

I just took it and I am Oscar the Grouch, hmmm.