Friday, August 22, 2008

The Greatest Show on Earth!!!

Yesterday we went to the Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus. It really is the greatest show on Earth!
Before the show they had an area where you could try on circus costumes. Delaney was not nearly as amused with it as I was. She closed her eyes in protest because she didn't like pink sequined Ring Master coat I was wearing. I wish I could have stole it and brought it home with me. I'd wear it around the house while I did laundry!
Some how Delaney conned her way into getting a white stuffed tiger and a giant stuffed elephant from the souvenir stand.
The main reason Delaney wanted to go to the circus was to the see the world famous circus elephants. These elephants really did put on a great show.

Too bad Delaney fell asleep after intermission and missed the whole end of the show, elephants included.

Oh well, maybe she'll catch their act next year.

No comments: