Friday, August 15, 2008

Warning: Picture Overload

We are still on Catalina enjoying the surf, sand and sun. Delaney's having a great time and would like to move here permanently.

We have had a "rough" time swimming in the ocean every day.







Luckily, Delaney made a little friend to gossip with.


Eventually the sun makes you start to do crazy things and you may end up covered in huge amounts of sand.


Then the sun causes you to start making funny faces.


Then you start to play around with floaties out of the water.


Then you start rolling around in the sand like a wild animal while wrapped in a towel.


And eventually you just pass out and have to head home for the day.


We have to leave the island tomorrow and head back to reality. I'm sure Delaney will be really sad to go home.




2 comments:

Princess Heather said...

Hi, I sent Delaney's birthday package yesterday because I am in Nashville all week and I didn't want it to be late. Please excuse the ghetto wrapping job. :) And there are 2 little random dolls in there that are from Guatemala, they aren't wrapped. My friend brought some back from a trip he took, and I thought Delaney might think they were cute. So that's why they are just thrown in.

Melissa said...

I'm sure she'll be excited to get a package even if it has "ghetto wrapping." Have fun in Nashville!