Monday, January 28, 2013
A Small Life Update
I know I promised a new blog update with pictures of my kids but shamefully all I have are a few poor quality ones from my phone. So to make up for the lack of pictures, here's a little life update!
Delaney is busy, busy right now with all of her extra curricular activities and with school. 2nd grade is a lot of work! Last week we went to her school's bingo night where she won this Chia Pet Hello Kitty for getting a bingo. She has wanted a Chia pet forever, so this was beyond exciting for her. And of course, she thinks getting a Hello Kitty one is the coolest thing ever!
Also, thanks to everyone who bought Girl Scout cookies from Delaney. We met our goal of selling 60 boxes! Hooray!
Kylie still loves going to her gymnastics class and is as crazy as ever. She is also still obsessed with pirates. Last week while shopping at Costco, she started screaming "Captain Hook, I see Captain Hook!" She screamed this about 4 times as I scanned around where we were shopping looking for Captain Hook on all the product packaging. About this time a lady walked by with a hook arm and Kylie said "Hi Captain Hook!" So embarrassing!
And lastly I am so excited about the 49er's going to the Superbowl! First the Giants win the World Series, now the 49er's are in the Superbowl. Go SF!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I am laughing so hard. I wish I was there to see Kylie talk to the lady and say "Hi Captain Hook". I have tears rolling down my face. I am sorry, but I just can't help it. I am so excited that Delaney won a prize at Bingo. Love, Mom
I am jealous of that Chia Pet.
Heather,
I had a feeling you would like the chia pet. I'll have to post a picture of her once her "hair" finishes growing in.
Post a Comment