I haven't made a wish list post in awhile and since I have been terrible about updating my blog lately, I figured there is no better time than the present! So with out further ado, here is what I have been wishing for lately (but not buying)...
1. Harvey's Seat Belt Bags
I still have my obsession with Harvey's Seat Belt bags. I was luckily enough to get one for my birthday last year but it's sort of fueled my desire to want more! Right now my favorite is their limited edition Tough Love Skully Tote.
This bag will only be available for a limited time, so unless I win the lotto before Valentine's Day - I'm out of luck! :) And yes, I know skulls don't thrill a lot of people but for some reason I like them!
2. Ugg Bailey Bow Boots
Right now I am also dreaming about a pair of black Ugg Bailey Bow boots. For some reason I love the bows on the back of these.
Right now I am also dreaming about a pair of black Ugg Bailey Bow boots. For some reason I love the bows on the back of these.
These are only available in kids sizes but lucky for me I wear a children's size 4 in Uggs!
3. An Electrical Outlet for my wall with a USB plug
I know this is a weird request but I would love to have one of these new electrical outlets that you can plug a USB cord in to. It would make charging my iPhone so much easier!
4. Pink Camo Otterbox iPhone case
I like the phone case I currently have for my iPhone but it's not as protective as the Otterbox. And since my children play with my phone ALL THE TIME, I think maybe I should get a more heavy duty case. And this pink camo one is right up my alley.
5. Rainbow Crystal Sandals
HAVE A GREAT SATURDAY EVERYONE! Hopefully next time I update my blog you'll find it a little more interesting. Maybe I can actually post some pictures of my children instead of a few silly items I plan on buying once I win the lotto. :)





2 comments:
I know I said I don't like UGG's, but they may be growing on me. At any rate, I think those bows are pretty cute.
I know I like the bows too! :) There is a little girl in kindergarten at Delaney's school with those boots and I'm little jealous of her. Which is kind of sad that I want something a 5 year old is wearing.
Post a Comment