Friday, December 21, 2012

Santa 2012


We got up early to go visit Santa today before the crowds got too large. Kylie loved Santa (too bad she refused to smile for a picture though!) Kylie and Santa had a nice long talk and I think she would have sat on his lap forever if I had let her!


Kylie asked Santa to bring her a lalaloopsy doll and a pirate. I'm not sure what kind of pirate, Kylie wants. She didn't specify. And Delaney asked for a lalaloopsy doll and a Y-volution scooter. And don't ask about Delaney's lips. I put a tinted lip balm on her because has very chapped lips from being sick and it looks like a bright pink lipstick in these pictures. Oh, well!

1 comment:

Grandma Barb said...

Cute pictures and if you look closely Kylie really is smiling! Now that she's figured out that Santa brings presents to her they'll be best friends!