And when Kylie had enough picture taking, she just lied down, which is why the last two pictures where in "faux" sleeping mode.
Kylie has been very anti-picture this year and we haven't had her picture professionally taken since last Christmas. We actually tried twice this summer and left with out any pictures because she wouldn't cooperate. So I'm actually pleasantly surprised we got a few decent shots!













2 comments:
Those are really great pictures. Both girls looks so cute, and I will say it again, I love those dresses. I wish I had one. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
Heather,
I'm glad you liked the dresses. Delaney was insistent that her and Kylie be dressed in purple and pink for their Christmas pictures this year because I always dress them in red and black. And apparently Delaney doesn't like red and black. So we ended up with those dresses since they have both purple and pink in them. :)
I can't wait to see you in a few weeks too!
Post a Comment