Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving- STOLEN PICTURE POST!

Chris, Delaney, Kylie and I headed up to Yuba City last Wednesday to celebrate Thanksgiving. We had a great time visiting with family on Wednesday and Thursday morning. Then disaster struck mid morning on Thursday (Thanksgiving Day) and Delaney got violently ill. She was so sick she had miss Thanksgiving. And poor Chris volunteered to stay home with her so I could visit with all of my family.

And, for some reason I didn't take any pictures on Thanksgiving, so here are a few I stole from Robin and Alisa's facebook accounts!

Here are Robin and I posing in front of my parent's fireplace. Ever since we were little girls we have posed in this same position in front of the fireplace, where I am hugging her.



Before we had Thanksgiving dinner we got visit with Beth and Keegan a bit. Kylie loved all the attention she got.


Delaney even made a brief appearance to have her picture taken during this time. She was super sick at this time and shortly after this picture was taken she went to sleep for about 17 hours (no joke).


Apparently there was smudge on the left side of the camera in these pictures. I wish I could blame the smudge for the fact that I look like an Orange Oompa Loompa in these pictures. But sadly, I must have went a little heavy on the make-up that day.

After Delaney went down for her super long sleep, we headed over to Thanksgiving.



We even had color you own place mats and a coloring contest for the adults!



Ours thanksgiving group ended up being a little smaller than planned this year. Here's a picture of the whole Thanksgiving group minus Kylie and I who went home early to spend time with Chris and Delaney.


And yes, my Dad seriously needs to smile in pictures. :)

I hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving also!

2 comments:

Princess Heather said...

I was just thinking about how sad I was that there was no Pumpkin Pie this year at Thanksgiving. But at least I didn't get sick. So I should count my blessings. Poor Delaney. I hope she is feeling better now.

Melissa said...

No pumpkin pie is TRAGIC!