Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

We started our Halloween celebration on Sunday afternoon by carving pumpkins.



Delaney wasn't too in to carving pumpkins this year. She kept complaining that the pumpkin goo was gross and that she didn't want to touch it.


Despite all Delaney's complaining though, she insisted on carving her pumpkin all by herself with no help.


Here are Chris and Delaney showing off their pumpkins.


And I carved the cat one on the far left.


Yesterday morning we got up and dressed in our Halloween costumes.


Smurfette and Kylie Kitty weren't too cooperative to their have pictures taken. And a 100 pound dog managed to pop up in half the pictures.


Dakota is not too sure of our new Kitty...




Kylie Kitty wasn't a big fan of her costume, so we changed her out of it before taking Delaney to school.


At school they held a Halloween parade where all 700 plus kids got to march across a stage. I didn't really get any great pictures because Kylie was melting down during the festivities.



And of course Smurfette refused to look at the camera as she marched across the stage.


And here's a shot of Delaney's whole class.


And then yesterday evening, Grandma Barb and Grandpa Don came down to go trick or treating. For reasons unknown, I took no more pictures of my kids dressed up in their costumes. Grandma Barb did take some pictures, though. Hopefully hers came out better than the ones I took on Halloween morning. :)

No comments: