Kylie turned 10 months old on Saturday, November 5th.
Kylie celebrated her 10 month birthday by going to Grandma Barb and Grandpa Don's to spend the night while Chris and I were at an awards dinner. Kylie was not a happy girl that evening and kept Grandma Barb awake by crying all night. Hopefully Grandma Barb will invite her back to stay again after her naughty behaviour during the visit! (In reality Kylie still is a very happy and good baby. So I'm sure not sure what her problem was Saturday night.)
And in other news, Kylie has mastered the art of pulling up and scooting along furniture this month. I'm curious to see if she'll start walking soon because she is very determined to try and move around on her own. She wants to be able to keep up with Delaney and Dakota!
And it's still hard for me to believe that she'll be 1 in a little less than 2 months!

2 comments:
I do have to forgive Kylie for crying all night. This was the first time she's spent the night at our house without you being there, so she probably couldn't figure out what was going on. I, too, can't believe that she's almost one year old! Time flies!!
What a cutie!
Post a Comment