Hi! It's me Kylie and I'm 5 months old today. Can you believe it?
I am a getting to be a big girl now. I am starting to outgrown my 3-6 month sized clothing and am moving into the 6-9 month size now.
And today, I found this fun chair in my house. I had a lot of fun sitting in it.
At 5 months, I'm am just starting to love toys.
And I really like my feet too! They are fun to grab.
Oh uh, my Sister discovered me sitting in her old chair. My Mom says she is too big for this little chair but Sister didn't agree with my Mom. And she also wasn't too sure she wanted to share her little chair with me.
Out of all the toys and everything I have my Sister is still my favorite person to play with, even if she doesn't always want to share.
And she likes to do fun things with me, that sometimes worry my Mom.
But don't worry, she never hurts me. She's a good big sister. And she eventually decided I could share the Elmo chair with her.
Love, Kylie




3 comments:
Happy five month old birthday Kylie! You are definitely the smiliest little one that I have ever seen. Be sure to make Delaney share all of her fun things with you.
Love, Grandma
Super Cute! If I were to come out in September, is there a week that is better than others for you? Still trying to see if it will work out with work, but I would like to drive out if I can.
Heather,
Any time in September would be fine. Delaney will be playing soccer again so that will keep us home all month!
Post a Comment