Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dance Recital 2011

First off, sorry if I offended anyone with my last post. I understand some people don't like that kind of humor  so that's why I posted the warning.



Now on to the dance recital....

Delaney had her dance recital on Friday and Saturday. She performed a ballet dance to the song True Colors. She had a lot of fun and seems to have really improved her dance skills this past year. Unfortunately, you aren't allowed to take flash pictures at the performances because it's distracting to the performers so I really have no great pictures to share.

Here are a few blurry pictures I took at her dress rehearsal on Thursday night. They kind of give you the idea what the actual recital was like.






And here's a picture of Chris, Kylie and I watching the recital on Friday night. (I'm only posting this picture for Delaney because she for some reason didn't think her Dad came to the recital on Friday because she couldn't see him in the audience.)


Here is a picture of Delaney all dressed up for the Saturday recital.



And here is a picture of the actual recital on Saturday before the dance started. They changed their line-up for this recital and Delaney is in the middle.


P.S. We hope all the Father's in our life had a nice Father's Day today!!!

2 comments:

Princess Heather said...

When I called to for Fathers Day yesterday I heard that our little Delaney was a star on Saturday night and got lots of applause. :) I wish I had been there.

Oh, and I wasn't offended at all by your last post. I just haven't had time to comment. I have seen that book advertised online as well, and I laughed so hard. I definitely think you should get it for Chris.

Love you all!

Melissa said...

We missed you at the recital this year Heather! I hope you are having a nice trip.