Delaney is so good with figuring out my iPhone it's crazy.
She has totally mastered the art of calling people on it and playing with all the apps available for it.
In fact, I just downloaded a bunch of phonics apps for my phone for kids that are learning to read and it's amazing how good at them she is. And maybe it's just a tiny bit embarrassing that she is already becoming more technologically advanced than me!

2 comments:
Don't be embarrassed! That's just a sign of the times. Soon she'll be teaching you all kinds of new technology. That's how I have learned everything I know about computers, from kids!!! Just be careful--she's going to want her own i-phone soon! Maybe an i-touch instead?? Then she couldn't call people though, or maybe that's better.
I know just feel sort of iPhone stupid. I finally figured out today why I couldn't transfer the music from iTunes library to my iPhone. I feel kind of silly since it took me 3 monthes to figure it out! Maybe Delaney could have figured it out for me if I had asked for her help! :)
Post a Comment