Delaney loves birthdays! So she extremely excited that we celebrated 3 this past weekend.
On Friday night, she helped Daddy open his presents...

Then she moved on to assist Grandma Peggy in opening her presents...

Then on Saturday, she helped me open my presents. (Only she's not in this picture because she took it. That's why it's an extreme close-up)

Then after she assisted me with opening my presents, she thought it would be fun to try and wrap herself up like present.

Aside from present opening I don't have a lot of other exciting pictures to share, so here are just a few more from our weekend adventures.




Oh, and just in case you were wondering... there are only 9 days left until my birthday.

3 comments:
Looks like you had a fun filled weekend with lots of birthday celebrations for Delaney to help out with. Happy Birthday to all who celebrated!!!
Loved the pictures. Thank you for posting the better picture of Delaney and me. It least she is covering up my rolls. Had a great time seeing all of you.
How nice to have visitors AND presents. My favorite combination.
I ordered both you and your mom something for your birthday's that still hasn't come in the mail yet, it was coming from out of the country so I was trying to be patient, but now I am just annoyed.
So when you get your present it might be a little boring.
Post a Comment