Look who stopped by...
Uncle Tim
Aunt Melissa
Kelly
And
Sarah
Delaney had the best time playing hide and go seek with Aunt Melissa and blowing bubbles with her. And Delaney even demonstrated her bike riding skills on her new Disney Princess bike.
And Dakota had a great time playing with her cousins!
Sarah even joined in the fun and all 3 dogs played tug of war with a stick...
Later on Kelly and Dakota retrieved some sticks in the back yard.
And after the short visit was over Dakota had to rest in the grass from all the excitement.
Both Delaney and Dakota want Aunt Melissa, Uncle Tim and the dogs to come back to play again soon!

3 comments:
Looks like everyone had a fun time. We missed seeing you. Hopefully a visit in a couple of week. Love ya.
Looks like it turned into a fun afternoon afterall! Not sure who had the most fun, Delaney, Uncle Tim and Aunt Melissa or all of the dogs! Hopefully the dogs all got worn out quickly!
I have to say that I think I had the most fun!! Delaney just cracks me up- my favorite was when she couldn't find me playing hide and seek so she just gave up and moved on to something else, wouldn't it be nice to just move on with your day when something didn't interest you any more :) I absolutely LOVE that girl!!
Post a Comment