Monday, September 7, 2009

More Fun on the Magic Isle...

We're back home from Catalina now.

It's always hard to leave the island, and it's no fun to unpack and do laundry once we get back to home. So I decided to procrastinate doing those un-fun chores by sharing a few more pictures from our trip.

Delaney's loves going to the beach on Catalina. Luckily it is just a short walk from the house...



Once we get to the beach, Delaney loves to swim and play in the sand...


She also loves to get buried in the sand. I think she convinced her Dad to bury about 10 times over the course of our time on the Island...



Delaney even tried snorkeling this year at Lover's Cove. She seemed to really like it and wasn't a wimp about the chilly water (like me) since she has a fancy new wetsuit...




Another one of Delaney's favorite Catalina activities is taking the yellow golf cart out for a cruise...




We encountered this mama deer and her babies on one of our cruises. We actually saw quite a few deer on one of our afternoon cruises, but these are the only ones I got a picture of...



We also spent a little time out on Tim's boat. Here is a picture of some dolphin's Chris and Tim saw while out cruising round the island one morning...




And of course we managed to squeeze in a little fishing on the pier again. We weren't as lucky fishing this time and only reeled in 3 fish.






Unfortunately I don't have a lot of great pictures of this trip, so be sure to check out Barb's and Melissa's blog for more pictures of our Catalina adventures. We were on the island this time with the whole family, but I didn't take that many pictures and the ones I took to seem to be only of Delaney.




No comments: