
This furry little hamster is supposed to move and act like a real hamster.
The Zhu Zhu pet hamsters have recently been named one of the 2009 Top Toys of the Christmas Season by Toys R Us. They are sold out everywhere and guess who wants one?!?
Of course Delaney would want one. They are right up her alley.
Delaney is obsessed with these life like stuffed cats and dogs that look like they are actually breathing called Perfect Petz. They sell them at the drugstore on Catalina and Delaney could sit and watch them for hours. They look like real little sleeping puppies and kitties.

But don't let this picture fool you, these puppies are really creepy. I definitely don't want one in my house. In fact they sort of frighten me.
Now these Zhu Zhu pet hamsters look a little more stuffed animal like to me, so I don't think they will be as creepy.
In the mean time, I guess I'll have to keep my fingers crossed I'll come across one before Christmas.

2 comments:
Amazon has them and says they're in stock. I think that their price might be a bit higher than Target or WalMart though. Do you think that Delaney thinks that they're real hampsters though? She might be disappointed! Of course, you need that whole set up that goes with it too and that's expensive!
Delaney does seem to know they aren't real but I wonder if she'll play with it once and then not care.
And I think the ones on Amazon are around $20 and they are supposed to retail for $8-$10, so I figured I'd check around to try and get one for retail price in case it's not as cool of a toy as she thinks it is. Of course they will probably be more expensive on Amazon when I go back and try to buy one in November.
Post a Comment