Thursday, September 10, 2009

End of Summer

We are pretty bummed about the end of summer around our house. Even though the weather is still warm here, we would much rather be sitting on the beach in Catalina, instead of puttering around the house.



So in honor of the end of summer, I am going to do one last "Summer Essentials" post. I have found a new summer essential in the past week and I'm a little bummed I didn't find them earlier in the summer.



My latest summer must have are OluKai flip flops. I thought my Rainbow flip flops might be my all time favorite summer shoes, but now they are in danger of being demoted to my 2nd favorite summer shoes.



Chris bought me these OluKai flip flops last week on Catalina and they are so comfy.

The have the best arch support and I could walk in them for hours. And if they weren't a little on the pricey side, I might rush out and buy another pair.





And speaking of shoes, how cute are Delaney's new retro Van's shoes?!?




They aren't exactly one of my summer essentials but I still like 'em. Plus they remind me of Hawaii, which is always nice.

1 comment:

Grandma Barb said...

I've been wearing my new flip flops all day and am wondering how I have gotten this far in life without having a pair of them before now. They are the most comfortable ones I've ever had. Much better than the Rainbows. Love Delaney's new shoes too. I bet she'll love wearing them to school too. Almost as good as Crocs!