I don't know how it's possible but it seems as I take more and more pictures I seem to become a worse and worse photographer. Most people get better with practice, but apparently that's the not case for me!
Anyways, here are some pictures of Delaney's 8th birthday if you can stand to look at how poor of a photographer I am...
We started the morning by delivering cupcakes to Delaney and her class.
Later that evening, we opened presents!
Then we celebrated with a Cinderella cake!
And after all that fun, Chris barbecued tri-tip which Delaney had requested for her birthday dinner. And Delaney tried out her new skateboard. Chris wasn't really a fan of the fact that I had bought Delaney a skateboard for her birthday. But oh well, she loved it! And that's all that matters.
Saturday, August 31, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Delaney has the birthday that keeps going and going. That is my kind of birthday. She is one lucky girl!!!!!
I wanted a skateboard for my 8th birthday too. However, I am accident prone and hurt myself on mine. I like to blame it on my bad equilibrium from all of my ear infections. But I think I am just clutzy. Here's hoping Delaney has more natural grace. I am sure she does. I love how happy Kylie looks in the background.
Post a Comment