Today we continued Delaney's birthday celebration by having a party with her friends at the movie theater. We had 11 of Delaney's friends join us to watch the movie Planes. Here are a few pictures taken after the movie. Delaney got to have cupcakes and open presents with her friends in the party room at the movie theater.
Sadly, Kylie ended up missing Delaney's whole birthday party. I don't know if she was worn out from the circus last night but she fell asleep this afternoon and when we tried to wake her up for the party she just rolled over and went back to sleep. She ended up sleeping for 4 hours, so Delaney and I went to her party and were back before Kylie even woke up from her nap (Chris had to stay and home and keep an eye on Sleeping Beauty). Luckily Kylie wasn't too upset when she woke up and realized she missed the party. Delaney had some new toys that she got at her party and she let Kylie play them for a bit, so that totally made up for Kylie missing the party! Not mention we also brought her home left over cupcakes from the celebration!

2 comments:
What a fun party! I would totally love to have a movie theater party with cupcakes. Delaney looks so cute and super happy.
P.S. Who is the stylish girl in the fedora? Does she always wear hats or just on special occasions?
I wish you lived closer Heather because I knew you would have enjoyed attending Delaney's birthday at the movies. :)
And Delaney's stylish friend in the fedora always wears hats. She has on almost every day. :)
Post a Comment