Friday, May 24, 2013

Playing Catch Up

Here are some pictures that never made it on my blog in the last two months due to my computer issues...

Back in March, we celebrated Dr. Suess' birthday at Delaney's school. All the kids wore pajamas to school that day, including Kylie.




Delaney, Chris and Kylie planted spring flowers in front of our house.





We made our first trip to Gilroy Gardens this season.







Delaney and I attended a Girl Scout Mother/Daughter Luau.




Delaney got a new bike!!!




And we got to celebrate Mother's Day with Grandma Peggy and Grandma Barb. (Although for some reason we didn't take any Mother's Day pictures in San Jose!)


Now that you are a little caught up on what's been going on, I hope to start posting a little bit more regularly.

1 comment:

Grandma Peggy said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. I love seeing pictures of my darling Granddaughters.