Thursday, May 23, 2013

I'm Back....

I'm back with a new computer! Hooray!!! I hope to be up and posting regularly again.

In the meantime, Delaney was in the school talent show today. She recited the poem "Sick" by Shel Silverstein. Here is a video of the performance. And I need to warn you in advance. My camera skills were terrible because I was trying to keep a squirming Kylie still on my lap! But at least you can still hear Delaney even if you can't see her the entire time during the video. :)


 

3 comments:

Grandma Barb said...

Wow! A budding star. Congratulations, Delaney!! That was awesome. Wish I could have been there to see you perform.

Grandma Peggy said...

Delaney did such a great job. It was a long poem to memorize. I am so proud of her

Princess Heather said...

That was AWESOME! I hope I can hear her recite it in person some day soon too. Super impressed with her memorizing skills and her dramatic flair.