Two weeks ago, Delaney's school held their annual Olympic Day. This year Delaney's class represented Madagascar.
Kylie and the school mascot on Olympic Day...
Opening Ceremonies...
I only got a few pictures of the actual games. Here is Delaney doing a football toss and discus.
We have also been busy getting ready for Delaney's upcoming dance recital. Here is a preview of her costumes.
Delaney had crazy hair day at school. And she chose this hair style herself. She got mad at me when I called it cute, not crazy!
Last weekend, Delaney went to work with Chris. Here are a few pictures of her on the farm. And just an FYI... she dressed herself. That's why she's wearing 15 different shades of pink.
And now we come to today... the last day of school. Delaney has officially finished 2nd grade and will be moving on the 3rd grade next year.
Jumping rope on the last day of school...
Today was bittersweet, we are really sad to be leaving a teacher that Delaney really loves. But we are excited to move onto 3rd grade and are hopeful that we'll end up with another great teacher next year.










1 comment:
Great pictures. Delaney looks cute in her dance recital costumes, I am sad I am going to miss it.
Post a Comment