Tuesday, March 12, 2013

More Disneyland!

Once again I suckered myself into purchasing a photo CD of all the pictures of us taken by official Disneyland photographers. Most people think these are expensive and don't buy them but I can't help myself.  Here are a few of my favorite pictures from this year's CD.

I don't think I gave any trip details in my last post on Disneyland/California Adventure but we had a blast and loved Cars Land! In fact Radiator Springs Racers may be my new favorite ride. And Kylie was a huge fan of Mater's Junkyard Jamboree.


Duffy the Disney Bear is a new favorite of Delaney and Kylie's! (Oh and please ignore me and the fact that I need to go on a serious diet!)


We ran into one of Kylie's favorite character's - Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates.


We also saw Donald!




Kylie LOVES the Winnie the Pooh ride and I love how excited she was to meet Pooh and Tigger!




Kylie was also super excited to meet Minnie!


It's funny but before this trip we have never actually waited in line to meet the Princesses before. In fact we usually don't wait in long lines to meet any character because Delaney would rather be riding rides than waiting in line. (If we saw a Princess with no line, we approached them but they are pretty popular and that doesn't happen very often) But this trip was different because Kylie wanted to wait in line for the Princesses. And she was so enchanted by them. And I think Delaney was pretty excited too because we finally got to meet Tiana, one of her favorites!



Kylie's favorite Princess is the Ariel, the Little Mermaid. But Sleeping Beauty is a very close second. I love all of the pictures of her hugging Sleeping Beauty. Kylie absolutely loved her.






And we also got to see Belle!


And last but not least, a picture of all of us!


2 comments:

Princess Heather said...

Argh, I left a long message, but google verify is lame.

It mostly just said that everyone is cute and you should blow one of those pics of Kylie and Aurora up and frame it.

Melissa said...

Google Verify is awful! I have had the same thing happen to me before too...