Sunday, March 24, 2013

Just Checking In....

My archaic computer makes it next to impossible to update my blog anymore. But I just wanted to check in for those of you that still read my blog.


Kylie still loves going to gymnastics...



Delaney is still enjoying softball and continues to play pretty decently.


And last weekend the leprechaun came to visit again. Chris and I had a function to go the night before St. Patricks Day so the girls spent the night in San Jose. The leprechaun visited them at Grandma and Grandpa's and made of a mess of the place. I don't have any pictures of the destruction but here is Chris modeling some of the items that where left behind. (Don't worry, the leprechaun didn't leave any green beer for the girls!)



And lastly in case I don't update the blog again, anytime soon.... Have a very Happy Easter next weekend.


And I probably need to apologize for the fact that I sent out Shutterfly holiday cards for Easter this year. I know that sending out cards with pictures of my family for every holiday is a little excessive but I have been taking advantage of all the free card promotions lately on Shutterfly.com. And there is nothing I like better than getting something for free. :) Hopefully I don't go over board and send out 4th of July cards if another free card offer comes along.



1 comment:

Princess Heather said...

Happy Easter to you too!

I actually had a confrontation with someone yesterday when trying to mail the girls a little Easter treat. I went to the post office after closing and they have a self service station, that this really un-intelligent woman was trying to use. I literally stood there for a 1/2 hour waiting for her. Problem was that the machine wouldn't accept her card, yet she kept trying to make it. She went through the entire thing 8 times, each time getting an error on her card, and yet she would do it again. And each time she would read every word really slow...aloud. If she had been a little old lady I would have felt bad for her, but she was like my age. I finally said "Seriously, can you not see that the machine can't accept your card? I have been waiting for over a half an hour now, maybe you could step back and let someone else try". I shocked myself. I never do things like that, but I was at the end of my patience threshhold for the day I guess. And it took my less than a minute and I was done. Anyway, long story short. I sent a package to the girls yesterday. :)