Delaney had all of last week of from school. So to take advantage of it, we spent 4 days on Catalina and 4 days at Disneyland. Here are some pictures of all the fun we had!
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Super cute!
I had to come back and look a the pictures again. But then I realized I have no idea who that bear is, between the picture with chip and the california screamin picture.
Heather,
That's Duffy the Disney bear. He is suppoused to be Mickey Mouse's teddy bear. Apparently Minnie created the bear for Mickey to take when he went off at long voyage at sea. Apparently Duffy is huge in Japan and Tokoyo Disneyland, so they are starting to market him more at the US Disney theme parks. And of course, Delaney insisted we buy our very own Duffy to bring home.
Post a Comment