Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

This year Delaney dressed up as Bloom a Fairy from the cartoon, Winx Club. (This picture was taken this morning before Delaney's school Halloween parade.)



And Kylie dressed up as a Butterfly. I actually bought Kylie 3 other costumes and had to return all of them because all she wanted to be was a butterfly. And this was the butterfly costume she picked out.


And lord only knows what happened to Delaney's wig at school. It looked frightful by the time, Kylie and I got to Delaney's class Halloween party this afternoon. I'm actually slightly embarrassed she is outside trick or treating in that matted red rat's nest of wig right now. Delaney of course was insistent on wearing it anyways. :)



I hope you all got lots of treats this evening and no tricks!

2 comments:

Princess Heather said...

Oh geez that made me laugh. Delaney's wig...I still can't stop laughing.

Melissa said...

I know, it's so awful I can't stop laughing at it either!