Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Busy Fall Fun!

We have been busy, busy with Fall activities these past few weeks. Here's a synopsis of what's been going on.

A few Friday's ago, we had a lot of fun at the Fall Carnival at Delaney's school.


Dakota acquired a large bone that she carries around the house  and bumps into things with.


Kylie is still enjoying gymnastics. In fact, it's the highlight of her week. She calls it "nastics."


Last Saturday we hit up Scary Boo at Gilroy Gardens. We did a little trick or treating in the park and looked at all the spooky decorations.


Delaney loved checking out all the snakes in the Scary Petting Zoo. Kylie liked the goats in the Not Scary Petting Zoo.




We ended up getting tickets to go to Disney on Ice on Sunday at the last minute. We all had a great time and I think this show was one of the best Disney on Ice performances we have ever been too!


After Disney on Ice, we rushed home to carve pumpkins!




We tried a new technique this year where we used a rubber mallet to hit cookie cutters into the pumpkin to create shapes with out using a knife. (Thanks Pinterest!) It ended up working well and was so easy!


Kylie wasn't too interested in the pumpkin carving and was more interested in playing with Sister's softball gear.

This isn't the greatest picture but it's the only one of all of us together. And I had to make it black and white because it was too dark otherwise!


And lastly we are SO excited that the Giants won the World Series again!


And now we can't wait to go Trick or Treating tomorrow night!

2 comments:

Princess Heather said...

wow, it looks like you guys have been having so much fun.

I have to say I am jealous because I have never been to a Disney on Ice performance. I would feel silly going by myself without some nieces to take along.

Also, hooray for Pinterest. Sadly, I did not carve a pumpkin this year. But if I had, I was going to try the cookie cutter thing.

Speaking of Pinterest, I sent the girls a package (which I hope comes today) and I made some treat bags from an idea I got off Pinterest. But I think the graham crackers will probably be broken when it gets to you. Sorry about that.

Melissa said...

Heather,

I actually noticed several people with out kids at Disney on Ice this time. So I think it would be acceptable for you to go sometime on your own. :) Or maybe you just need to borrow Samuel to go sometime.