Saturday, March 10, 2012

Wishes...

It's March! And you know what that means, it's my birth month. I still enjoy my birthday but I for the life of me can't come up with a birthday list to give anyone. Well, that's not exactly true, anything I would put on a birthday list is too expensive to ask people for.

So since I have nothing else to blog about, here is what I have been wishing for lately. I think all of these items are over a $100 so I won't be putting them on any birthday lists any time soon.

1. Havey's Seat Belt Bags - I know I mention these all the time, but I still want one!


2. Clarisonic Mia - Since I have terrible skin that ranges from dry to oily, I'm always on the look out for products to help me. I have done a lot of research and I think a Clarisonic Mia Skin Cleansing system, might really help me out.
 3. Frye Boots - I love the look of Frye Boots but since most of them cost around $300, I won't be splurging on them anytime soon. And the boots pictured are called the "Melissa" boot. I think it's fate (too bad they cost $328).


4. A New iPhone - I want to replace my 3 year old iPhone with a newer model that has fun features like a built in flash camera. But since my old phone still works fine, I don't see this happening anytime soon.

 

5. And last but not least what I really have been wishing for lately is a tropical vacation.


But since one of my children is in school 9 months out of the year and my husband works too much in the summer, I don't see that happening any time soon either. Or I wouldn't mind another trip to the Happiest Place on Earth.

No comments: