I hardly blogged at all in February. We had a lot going on but nothing was that exciting so, I hardly took any pictures. So in an effort to catch up here are a few pictures that I just got off my camera.
Delaney competed in a Raingutter Regatta event with the Girl Scouts. She had a lot of fun building her boat with her Dad before the race, but sadly she was eliminated in the first round.
In addition to pretending to she doesn't know how to walk, Kylie has been teething like crazy. Besides her two bottom teeth, her back cuspids on each side of her mouth have broken through, along with one of her front teeth and one of her incisors. Her teeth are coming in, in a very strange order but her pediatrician thinks its nothing to worry about.
The weekend before Chris' birthday, his parents came down to help him celebrate. Delaney even made him a special cake with Grandma Barb's help. I don't have any pictures of the cake, but there are some posted on Grandma Barb's blog if you want to check it out.
Then on Chris' actual birthday we celebrated again with presents and a mini Buzz Lightyear cake.
Kylie was very tired at this point in the evening and wanted no part of pictures or the birthday celebration.
And then last week, Kylie and I got to observe Delaney's dance class. Delaney's dance skills seem to have really improved over the past 3 years.
Delaney has her first softball game of the season this afternoon. So hopefully I'll be able to post pictures of that soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
The one thing that I keep noticing is that Chris got some really big presents. I am curious to know what they were. :)
Also, I have watched that video fo Kylie walking about 20 times. So cute.
You are funny! Chris' big presents where one of those outdoor patio heaters and a propane tank to run the heater. He wanted one since he likes to BBQ and sit out year round.
Post a Comment