Friday, July 29, 2011

Just a quick post to check in....

I came back from doing laundry today and found my two girls like this...


I know that's probably not safe for Delaney to be in the pack n play but they looked so cute together that I had to take a picture before I made my biggest girl get out.



And thanks for all the prayers for Kylie. Her congestion seems to be getting better and she is tolerating the nebulizer better. She even falls asleep on occasion know while I am doing the breathing treatments on her.


Have a nice weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Princess Heather said...

That is such a sweet picture of Kylie asleep with her breathing treatment holding on to your finger. It makes me feel warm and happy inside. Sorry she has to have the breathing treatment though. Hope she is doing better. Loves.

Melissa said...

Heather,

I thought she looked sweet to so I snapped that picture of her with my iPhone. But it was at kind of a weird angle so I almost didn't post it on my blog.