Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Half Birthday!

Kylie is 6 months old today!

Time seems to be flying by... It's hard to believe in another 6 months she will be one year old.

And for some reason, when I ever take pictures to document the first months of Kylie's life, she always looks like a little old man. And these pictures taken today, are no exception.



And here is Kylie in an outfit specially selected by her big sister!


PS I forgot my camera on 4th of July, so please check out Grandma Barb's blog to see our adventures!

2 comments:

Grandma Barb said...

Happy Half Birthday, Kylie! I don't think that she looks like a little old man, especially with the pink bow in her hair and the bright outfit. I would have guessed that Delaney picked that outfit out for her though. Have a fun half celebration!

Melissa said...

Yeah, I guess I shouldn't refer to Kylie as a little old man. It's kind of mean. But since her hair never shows up in pictures she reminds me of a bald old man with no teeth! Oh well, at least she smiles a lot and is cute!