Saturday, November 6, 2010

Last Soccer Game of the Season


Today was Delaney's last soccer game of the season! Hurray!


More important than actual game for Delaney, was the end of the game because that's when her team got their trophies for playing. Here is Delaney waiting with her team to get their trophies...



This isn't the best picture, but this was right after she received her trophy. She could not stop looking at it...



Right after we got home I unsuccessfully tried to stage a photo shoot with Delaney and her new trophy using her soccer ball and goal as props. But I didn't have much luck. She spent most of the time twirling around and putting the trophy right in front of her face as I took the photo. And if you'll notice she isn't even holding her trophy in the first picture.



All in all, playing soccer was a good experience for Delaney even though she played some games that were better than others. And as of right now, she definitely wants to play again next year.

1 comment:

Grandma Barb said...

How exciting for Delaney to receive her very first trophy! I'm glad that soccer was such a good experience for her and that she wants to do it again next year. Cute pictures too!