So I have been thinking a lot about Christmas this year. In fact I have already completed a large part of my Christmas shopping and I have now moved onto worrying about Christmas cards. This may be due to the fact I am due in January and I am super paranoid I’ll go early and have a baby around Christmas time. So if that happens I want to be prepared!
Ever since Delaney was born I have done a homemade photo collage Christmas card. This is a big tradition in Chris' family that dates all the way back to his Grandparents. I always get a lot of great feedback on our card but there is a part of me that loves getting those professional looking photo Christmas cards in the mail and wants to send those too!
I was just checking out the Shutterfly website for Christmas gift ideas and I couldn't help but also take a peek at their Christmas cards while I was there. I have never actually ordered Christmas cards from Shutterfly before but I have ordered many other products (including their awesome photo books) and everything I have bought from Shutterfly has ended up being a great product and high quality too (not to mention, Shutterfly also has pretty good customer service too)!
Shutterfly has so many great Christmas card options. They have every thing from traditional to modern looking cards. They seem to have cards to suite every one's different styles and needs...
They also have cards that allow you the option of showcasing multiple photos, so that your friends and family can gain more insight into your family's past year...
And you also have the option of buying a flat Christmas card or a folded one...
I sort of want to order some of their folded cards, so that I can stuff our homemade Christmas photo collage in them and have room to write a personal note if I want to. It will be like having the best of both worlds.
Now I guess I just have to go back to the Shutterfly site and decide what pattern I want...
Disclaimer: Shutterfly is currently offering Bloggers, 50 free holiday cards in exchange for a blog post. If you are interested in participating, click here, to check out all the details. And just so you know, I really am a HUGE Shutterfly fan, so that's why I am excited to participate in this promotion.





2 comments:
I think all of those cards that you showcased are super cute, I think you should do it!
I love those cards too and have already ordered some of the flat ones. I will probably still do a collage for most people though.
Post a Comment