Yay for Sisters! I love you too Melissa, and you are very cute in all of these pictures. I however, have some unfortunate hair styles going on. :) Ahh to be a pre-teen again...no thank you! Aside from bad hair, you can certainly see in these pictures that I sure do love my little sister.
By the way, I don't even remember the first one. Was that when we went to Fort Bragg?
2 comments:
Yay for Sisters! I love you too Melissa, and you are very cute in all of these pictures. I however, have some unfortunate hair styles going on. :) Ahh to be a pre-teen again...no thank you! Aside from bad hair, you can certainly see in these pictures that I sure do love my little sister.
By the way, I don't even remember the first one. Was that when we went to Fort Bragg?
I came to look at these pics again because I love them so much.
Post a Comment